The Cat® 930M Waste Handler sets a new standard for productivity, fuel efficiency and comfort. A high torque, low speed C7.1 engine works in concert with an intelligent hystat power train to deliver fuel efficiency as standard. A complete range of guarding and debris management solutions are available to meet the needs of the most demanding environments. Extremely low sound levels, large spacious cab and intuitive controls keep you working comfortably all day and even all night! Experience this industry benchmark.
GUARD YOUR INVESTMENT
Choose from a complete range of optional guarding to protect your machine from the harsh environment of a waste handling application. The machine guarding is purpose built to protect the machine's major components and systems to keep you on the job and maximize production rates.
Maximize your engine life and extend filter cleaning intervals with a turbine pre-cleaner. Keep cool with a reversing fan to purge the single plane, widely spaced core cooling package and brush-less sealed alternator. Breath clean with a powered RESPA system for the operator environment designed to eliminate 90% of the particulate in the air and filter the remaining 10%.
MAXIMIZE TIRE LIFE
Fine tune your wheel torque to match the underfoot conditions and maximize performance while extending tire life. Cat Waste Handlers feature wheel torque adjustments through an exclusive Rimpull Control feature designed to keep your operating costs low.
The Cat® C7.1 engine provides cleaner, quieter operation while delivering superior performance and durability through a high torque, low speed design. Caterpillar's exclusive Intelligent Power Management system monitors operator input and power availability to keep the machine working at peak efficiency and provide the operator with greater customization to suit their application.
A choice of Power Modes allows you to choose between maximum fuel efficiency or boosted power along with hydraulic speed.
STANDARD POWER MODE
A spacious, quiet and comfortable operator environment helps keep you relaxed and productive throughout the day. Experience superior all around visibility with single piece front windshield, redesigned linkage and clean hydraulic lines routing. Seat-mounted controls featuring low effort joystick for lift and tilt functions along with integrated Forward/Neutral/Reverse switch, differential lock trigger and optional third and fourth auxiliary functions.
The M Series Waste Handler will remember you and your personal settings with unique operator codes to make this machine truly yours and keep it secure.
Work as one with your machine by customizing your controls.
Get up and running quickly with ground level, daily service access and optional engine compartment lighting. Three large service doors can be opened and closed in any order to give full access to filters and service points. Extended service intervals on hydraulic and power train filters reduce service time and maximize uptime. Additional service features include:
With renowned Cat dealer support, rely on your Cat dealer to help you every step of the way with new or used machine sales, rental or rebuild options to meet your business needs.
Maximize your machine uptime with unsurpassed worldwide parts availability, trained technicians and customer support agreements.
Let us earn your business. Experience an M Series Small Wheel Loader and join the Caterpillar family.