We understand the challenges you face, the importance of reliability, and the relationship between uptime and productivity. That’s why we continually strive to produce the safest, most reliable and productive hydraulic shovels possible. Offering the widest payload range of any manufacturer in the industry, the ability to optimally pair with our popular line of mining trucks, and the support of our world-class Cat dealer network, we are uniquely positioned to partner with you to help achieve your productivity targets. We understand what matters to you. Our hydraulic shovels are built with you in mind. Because in mining, every day matters and every load counts.
- Standard & Optional Equipment
Tough and Long-lasting
Durable, Long-life Undercarriage Design, Built to withstand the Harshest Underfoot Conditions
6030/6030 FS features a redesigned undercarriage for added durability and reliable performance. A two-stage track tensioning system, utilizing both low pressure and high pressure accumulators with new 13-tooth sprockets, reduces impact and is capable of handling the most extension track tension, extends undercarriage component life and provides a more comfortable ride for the operator. Likewise, the vertical position of the support rollers has been modified, and the amount of chain slack is reduced, to further extend tension system and chain life.
6. Proven Caterpillar design – Leveraging 100 years of Caterpillar undercarriage innovation, the design concept stems from field proven designs used on virtually all Cat machines with tracked undercarriages, ensuring consistent and reliable performance.
Track pads have a broadened and reinforced running surface, increasing wear volume by approximately 40%, and reinforced pin retention allows for better tolerance of impact between track pads and the blank holder.
The 6030/6030 FS undercarriage also features newly designed fixed axle rollers for improved durability and reduced owning and operating costs. The new fixed axle roller design provides:
1. A robust single piece rim – The new roller body is forged utilizing high strength and wear resistant materials which results in superior performance and durability. Further, it is thru-hardened to deliver excellent wear resistance throughout its life.
2. Caterpillar proprietary bearing and sealing technology – Optimized load transfer, superior bushing technology and Cat high performance seals result in a roller that is maintenance free for life. With the Caterpillar proprietary sealing system, combined with Cat precision seals, the result is a roller that can go the distance. Based on field test data, the new fixed-axle roller design is yielding considerable improvement in life compared to the previous generation.
3. Run-cool roller technology – High performance lubricant and Caterpillar proprietary technology results in much lower operating temperatures and enhances the performance over the life of the roller. Field tests have demonstrated much cooler operation, even during long distance propels. This enhancement results in significant improvement in long distance travel performance, reduced need for compulsory cooling periods, and reduced risk of roller damage.
4. Elimination of central lubrication system to the undercarriage – With the Caterpillar proprietary sealing technology and high performance tribology solutions, the new fixed axle rollers are able to deliver superior performance without the need for continuous lubrication, reducing owning and operating costs.
5. Easier assembly – Total installation requires only two steps, allowing for quicker field assembly.
Easy Serviceability and Greater Productivity
Straightforward, Safe System Maintenance
Ensuring neat organization for safe operation, easy inspection, and fast service, and reducing the number of hoses needed, the main valve block is located on top of the boom.
Faster Cycle Times
Faster cycle times are realized, because float valves are used to lower the boom instead of engaging pumps. This facilitates faster boom movements and allows other operating functions to occur simultaneously, such as bucket curl and stick in/out.
Your operators will experience greater control with our five circuit hydraulics, allowing for two cylinder motions, two travel motions, and swing to be controlled simultaneously.
Stay Up and Running with Service and Support from Our Unmatched Global Network
Commitment Makes the Difference
Cat dealers offer a wide range of solutions, services and products that help you lower costs, enhance productivity and manage your operation more efficiently. From the time you select a piece of Cat equipment until the day you trade or sell it, the support you get from your Cat dealer makes the difference.
Cat dealers provide the level of support you need, on a global scale. Dealer expert technicians have the knowledge, experience, training and tooling necessary to handle your repair and maintenance needs, when and where you need them.
When Cat products reach the field, they are supported by a worldwide network of parts distribution facilities, dealer service centers and technical training facilities to keep your equipment up and running. Cat customers rely on prompt, dependable parts availability through our global dealer network, ready to meet your needs 24/7.
Every piece of Cat equipment is designed and built to provide maximum productivity and operating economy throughout its working life. Cat dealers offer a wide range of service plans that will maximize uptime and return on your investment, including:
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Diagnostic Programs, such as Scheduled Oil Sampling and Technical Analysis
- Rebuild and Reman Option
- Customer Support Agreements
Operating and maintenance costs are influenced by many application and site-specific factors, such as: material density and fragmentation, payload, bench height, truck positioning, ground conditions, amount of traveling and maintenance. Your Cat dealer can provide you with an understanding of the effects application characteristics and operating techniques have on maintenance and operating costs.
Your Cat dealer can arrange training programs to help operator’s improve productivity, decrease downtime, reduce operating costs and enhance safety.
Balanced Combination of Power and Efficiency
<ul><li>Reliable Cat C27 ACERT Engine</li></ul>
Delivering durable, reliable power that will keep your primary loading tool producing, the C27 ACERT is one of the most widely used engines in the mining industry, proving its ability to stand-up to the harshest conditions while providing the mobility and flexibility you desire.
Boosting your productivity, the C27 ACERT equipped Cat 6030/6030 FS offers the most powerful engine output in its size class.
<ul><li>Efficient Electric Drive System on 6030 AC/6030 AC FS</li></ul>
Providing a lower cost-per-ton alternative to diesel powered hydraulic shovels, our electric drive option maintains the ruggedness you need and offers superior availability since no refueling and less service is required.
The 6030 AC/6030 AC FS is the ideal solution for operations that do not require a great deal of mobility and value a low cost-per-ton model.
Meeting Your Site Specific Needs with a Choice of Robust Drive System Options
Giving you the option to choose the drive system best suited for your operation, the Cat 6030/6030 FS can be equipped with either two Cat C27 ACERT diesel engines for greater mobility, or an electric drive for better efficiency.
Stay Up and Running More Consistently
Keep Producing and Ensure the Safety of Your Operators, Even During Single Engine Loss
You will realize enhanced safety, greater uptime, more productivity, and better serviceability as a result of our twin-engine concept.
The ability to move your shovel to a safe area for repair, away from high walls, blast zones, or other safety hazards, is still possible with the use of a single engine.
<ul><li>Greater Uptime and More Productivity</li></ul>
Up to 65% of full production can still be achieved with the use of a single engine. This is due to the shovel’s continued ability to exert maximum digging forces, to lower the front attachment without requiring engine power (i.e., pressure-free), and to recuperate energy via its closed-loop swing circuit.
Troubleshooting is greatly simplified and expedited with the ability to compare one engine versus the other.
TriPower System (Front Shovel Machines)
Superior Digging Capability and Bucket Fill Factors
Dig More Effectively with Our Unique TriPower Front Shovel Design
You will experience enhanced, easier and faster front shovel operation with TriPower, a system proven on over a thousand Cat hydraulic shovels worldwide. Generating superior mechanical leverage and control, our FS configured hydraulic shovels utilize a unique boom design that employs rotatable triangular rockers. This design facilitates quicker cycle times, increased effective lifting force, constant boom momentum, automatic constant bucket angle, and automatic roll-back limiter.
<ul><li>Quicker Cycle Times</li></ul>
– Faster lifting speeds are achieved, because the design enables the use of smaller-diameter boom cylinders.
<ul><li>Increased Effective Lifting Force</li></ul>
– Design transfers digging forces into the superstructure, creating supporting boom momentum in addition to momentum that is generated hydraulically.
<ul><li>Constant Boom Momentum</li></ul>
– Allows smaller boom cylinders for higher lifting speed. – Keeps lifting speed constant. – Enables the shovel to lift a single load along the entire digging distance. – No retracting of stick cylinders is required, ensuring that all hydraulic pumps are supplying the boom-up function.
<ul><li>Automatic Constant Bucket Angle</li></ul>
– Material spillage is avoided during boom lifting, because the filled bucket automatically maintains a constant bucket angle. – On conventional kinematics the operator has to control manually the bucket position during lifting which cut in half the available oil flow for the boom cylinders.
<ul><li>Automatic Roll-back Limiter</li></ul>
– Preventing material spillage back on to the operator’s cab and machine superstructure, our system ensures that the bucket is always in a safe position, without operator control/manipulation, when it is at maximum height. – The boom cylinder continues to receive maximum oil flow, because the operator does not need to activate the bucket cylinder.
Independent Oil Cooling System
More Effective Oil Cooling for Extended Component Life
Protect and Extend the Life of Your Hydraulic Components
Providing a more efficient means of cooling, particularly in demanding applications, our unique independent oil cooling system will extend the life of your hydraulic shovel’s components.
Optimal Oil Temperature Maintained
The high-efficient oil cooling system ensures that the oil temperature is only 25° to 30° C (45° to 54° F) higher than the ambient temperature. Thus, the hydraulic oil’s working temperature remains within the optimal operating viscosity range of 50° to 70° C (122° to 158° F).
More Efficient Oil Cooling
Our system is independent of return oil, achieving efficiency through the utilization of dedicated pumps that provide cooling capacity as needed, whether the engine is idling or under load. That means optimum oil temperature is being maintained, even while your operator waits for the next truck to load. Competitive hydraulic shovels only provide cooling when the machine is working and the engine is under load.
Additional efficiency is achieved via our thermostatically controlled radiator fan speed. The fans do not run until oil temperature exceeds a temperature of 50° C (122° F), saving energy.
Pump Managing System
Enhanced Efficiency, Component Life, and Control Response
Experience Improved Machine Control and Component Life with Our Intelligent Pump Managing System
Delivering optimal performance, our pump managing system continuously evaluates actual engine and hydraulic operating values against set values, and adjusts pump output accordingly. This results in efficient use of the engine for greater productivity.
Pump managing system advantages include:
- Best possible utilization of engine output and engine overload avoidance via electronic load limit regulation
- Less energy consumption and less thermal load on hydraulic oil with zero oil flow regulation for main pumps
- Less fuel consumption and lower noise emission via automatic RPM reduction
- Reduced component wear and lower noise emission with automatic oil flow reduction for closing/opening of bucket clam
- Protection of components with automatic oil flow reduction if hydraulic and/or engine coolant temperature exceed set maximum
- Improved operator control response via on-demand pump flow
Closed-loop Swing Circuit
More Efficient Energy Use and Faster Boom Lift Motion During Swing
Load More Material, at Lower Cost, with the Energy Recovery Capability of Our Closed-loop Swing System
Delivering faster cycle times and improved energy efficiency, while also generating less heat, our closed-loop swing circuit provides distinct advantages over competitive machines utilizing open-circuit swing systems.
Greater Efficiency via Energy Recovery
Kinetic energy captured during the swing motion is fed back into the system during deceleration, providing more power to drive the main and auxiliary pumps. Energy is saved during deceleration, because braking occurs via counteracting controls, as opposed to throttles used in open circuit swing systems.
Energy Savings During Acceleration
Energy is saved during acceleration via torque control, providing a pressure balance valve that controls the swing pump against pressure in the closed-loop swing circuit, ensuring that only the minimum necessary oil flow is utilized at any given time.
Faster Cycle Times
Faster boom lift motion during swing is achieved with our closed-loop swing system, increasing overall productivity.
Ensuring the Safety and Comfort of Your Operators
Get Peak Operator Performance with Our Safe and Comfortable Operator’s Cab
We understand that the most important factor in your hydraulic shovel’s effectiveness is the performance of its operator. To help make their workday as productive as possible, we’ve incorporated safety and comfort features into the 6030/6030 FS operator’s cab.
Protection for Your Operator; Every Day, Every Shift
- Safety glass is used for all cab windows, and armored glass for the windshield.
- Operator’s seat is equipped with integrated safety switch that automatically neutralizes the hydraulic controls when the operator leaves the seat.
- The height of the cab module ensures an eye level of approximately 6.5 m (21 ft 4 in), providing excellent visibility of the digging and loading areas.
- Cab meets Falling Object Protection System (FOPS) and DIN ISO 3449 standards.
Supporting Peak Operator Performance with Comfort Features
- Pneumatically cushioned, multi-adjustable operator’s seat.
- Large, transflective color touch-screen display (BCS III) provides vital machine monitoring and diagnostic data for convenient troubleshooting and service assistance.
Electronic Control System
Operate with Confidence
Enhanced Control Response and Optimized Hydraulic Engine Load Management
Help your team meet productivity and performance standards with our intuitive, informative on-board electronics.
Electro-Hydraulic Servo Control – Enhanced Control Response
The system relays actuating signals from the joysticks, delivering fast and precise machine reactions facilitate a reduction in operator fatigue.
Electro-Hydraulic Servo Control – Increased Uptime
Uptime is increased as a result of simplified troubleshooting and advanced diagnostic capabilities.
Electro-Hydraulic Servo Control – Greater Operator Comfort
Easier setting of servo control characteristics allow operators to adjust to their preference.
Electro-Hydraulic Servo Control – Clean and Quiet Cab Environment
No hydraulic lines are present in the cab or the cab module, ensuring a clean arrangement with less noise emission.
Control and Monitoring Platform (CAMP) – Less Fuel Consumption
Engine works in optimal range of performance during the entire digging cycle, reducing fuel burn.
Control and Monitoring Platform (CAMP) – Increased Component Life
Reduced hydraulic pulsation lessens stress imposed on the engine and hydraulic components.
Control and Monitoring Platform (CAMP) – Enhanced Operator Comfort
Less vibration and more even machine movement via reduced pressure peaks.
Control and Monitoring Platform (CAMP) – On-screen Documentation
Parts book, Technical and Operating handbook, as well as hydraulic and electric schematics are available in electronic format.
Control and Monitoring Platform (CAMP) – Reduced Control System Inventory
Streamlined system requires only one type of controller for each function (i.e., left side drive train, right side drive train, servo, and auxiliary) reducing the number of required controllers in the system and associated replacement stock.
Cat MineStar System and Technology Solutions
Evolving Your Mine for Greater Safety and Productivity
Helping You Enhance Safety and Productivity Through Technology
Aimed at enhancing the productivity and profitability of your hydraulic shovel, we currently offer a combination of Cat MineStar System offerings and Cat hydraulic shovel technology solutions.
Hydraulic Shovel Technology Solutions – Monitoring and Diagnostic System
Enhancing diagnostic capabilities and providing detailed troubleshooting functions, our Board Control System uses sensors throughout the machine to monitor operating data, record faults, and notify the operator audibly and visually. This promotes the earliest possible detection of faults and allows for timely maintenance planning and assistance for speedy repair.
Cat MineStar System
Helping you achieve your goals for enhanced mine site safety, improved efficiency, reduced operating costs, and greater profitability, the Cat MineStar System provides the most comprehensive suite of mining technology products in the industry. It consists of a number of configurable capability sets – Fleet, Terrain, Detect, Health, and Command – that allow you to scale the system to your mine site needs. Cat MineStar System helps you manage everything from material tracking to sophisticated real-time fleet management, machine health systems, autonomous equipment, and more.
The Cat 6030/6030 FS is able to utilize the following Cat MineStar System capability sets:
- Fleet: Fleet provides real-time machine tracking, assignment and productivity management, providing a comprehensive overview of all your asset operations from anywhere in the world.
- Terrain: Terrain enables high-precision management of drilling, dragline, grading and loading operations through the use of guidance technology. It increases machine productivity and provides you real-time feedback for improved efficiency.
- Detect: Detect helps increase operator awareness, enhancing safety at your operation. It includes a range of capabilities designed to assist the operator, including blind spot and proximity detection of fixed and mobile equipment.
- Health: Health delivers critical event-based machine condition and operating data for your entire fleet. It includes comprehensive equipment health and asset monitoring capabilities, with a wide range of diagnostic, analytic and reporting tools.
Move More Material with Optimal Pass Match Pairings
Achieve Targeted Loading/Hauling Production with Perfectly Paired Cat Hydraulic Shovels and Mining Trucks
For full truck payloads with minimum loading time, an efficient loading/hauling system begins with an optimized equipment match. Cat hydraulic shovels are matched with Cat mining trucks to maximize volume of material moved at the lowest operating cost per ton.
Front Attachment Options and Structures
Bolstering Your Investment with Robust and Durable Structures
Rugged Front Attachment Options Designed and Fabricated to Withstand Your Extreme Mining Conditions
To extend service life and ensure that your shovel keeps producing, our front attachment structures are designed for durability and dependability. Whether you equip your hydraulic shovel in backhoe or front shovel configuration, extended performance in the harsh mining conditions you face daily is accomplished through selection of high-strength steels and rugged castings, joined and thermally stress-relieved, to help you achieve your productivity targets.
Front Attachment Structures Include:
- Heavy castings at all pivot points
- Better flow of forces and less welding seams, as top chords are made of one bend plate
- Entire boom and stick are stress relieved after welding
- Welding procedures allow for internal welding (double prep weld)
Longer Component Life for Better Swing System Reliability
For maximum swing power and faster cycle times, the 6030/6030 FS utilizes the same swing gears as its larger Cat counterparts.
Easier maintenance is afforded by the free accessibility of swing gears and rotary distributor.
More Reliable Swing Component Life
Extending component life and ultimately improving machine uptime, our swing system includes a triple-race swing roller bearing with internal gearing connected to an automatic lubrication system.
For added reliability, all lube lines are located inside the roller bearing for maximum protection.
Designed with Your Safety as Our Top Priority
- All stairways have 45° angle for safe and comfortable access and movement about the machine.
- Slide down emergency egress ladder directly adjacent to the operator’s cab.
- Hydraulically operated boarding ladder with emergency lowering via nitrogen accumulator ensures that ladder remains operational even when engines shut off.
- Machine swing and propel capability is switched-off when ladder is in down position.
Service and Maintenance
- Improved routing and clamping of hydraulic hoses.
- Hydraulic hoses and electrical wiring are separated from each other for fire prevention.
- All service areas are accessible via anti-slip walkways, and trip hazards are eliminated.
- All hot surfaces are covered to prevent burns.
- Cabinet with battery isolation switch, mounted on top deck directly above the battery box, allows quick and easy shut-off of voltage on the entire shovel.
- Cabinet contains a starter isolator which allows on-board voltage, but prevents starting of engines.
- An easily accessible, standard shut-off switch located in the cab shuts down the electrical system in case of emergencies.
- Additional shut-off switches are located on the machine, in the machine house or accessible from the ground.
Sharing your commitment to safety, and driven by our commitment to Zero Harm, we work tirelessly to design the safest machines possible to protect your most important asset; your employees. That is why we updated the design of the 6030/6030 FS in accordance with the principles of MDG 41 and 15, and offer this standard, not as an option or upgrade. Some examples of the safety-enhancing features of the Cat 6030/6030 FS hydraulic mining shovel include the following:
Precise Bucket Control
- Minimizing the potential for material spill on to the attachment or cab, the TriPower automatic roll-back limiter prevents the bucket from being curled back too far.
Designed to Get You Back to Work Fast
Open, Spacious Access to Components
- Facilitating easier maintenance, exceptional accessibility is provided to systems like the swing motor, swing gearbox and rotary distributor in the well organized superstructure.
- Easily accessed by walkways on both sides, the boom-mounted main valve block, a feature unique to Cat Hydraulic Shovels, provides a clean layout and reduces the number of hoses leading from the superstructure to the attachment.
Easy Ground-level Fuel and Fluid Replenishment
- Quick fuel and fluid replenishment is made easy with a retractable service station underneath the engine module, accessible at ground-level.
Lowering your operating costs and maximizing your hydraulic shovel’s uptime and productivity is of supreme importance to us. To that end, we’ve made vital components more accessible and designed simpler systems to make maintenance activities quicker and easier.
Improved Drive Train Troubleshooting
- Twin-engine design facilitates troubleshooting of drive trains, as one engine can be compared to the other.
Simple Hydraulic System with Main Valve Block Positioned on Boom
- Ensuring neat organization for safe operation, easy inspection and fast service, the design of our hydraulic system significantly reduces the total number of frequently moving hoses from the superstructure to the attachment.
- Longer hose life via improved routing in accordance with MDG design standards.
Higher Standards for a Better Tomorrow
Cat Hydraulic Shovel Sustainability – Electric Power Option
Reduce your carbon footprint with our lower emission electric drive option.
Cat Hydraulic Shovel Sustainability – Energy Recovery
Emit less heat and improve energy efficiency via the energy recovery capability of the closed-loop swing circuit.
Cat Hydraulic Shovel Sustainability – Rebuilds
Decrease your energy use and material consumption with a machine that’s designed to be rebuilt.
Meeting the needs of today without compromising the needs of tomorrow is the goal for all Cat machinery. The commitment to helping you operate safely and sustainably is affirmed in the production of the 6030/6030 FS hydraulic shovel.
Engine Output - SAE J1995 1140 kW (1,530 hp) Standard Bucket Capacity Face Shovel (heaped 2:1) - 16.5 m3 (21.6 yd3); Backhoe (heaped 1:1) - 17.0 m3 (22.2 yd3) Operating Weight Face Shovel - 294 tonnes (324 tons); Backhoe - 296 tonnes (326 tons) Engine output SAE J1995 - 2 × Cat C27 ACERT 1530 hp Batteries (12V each) in series/parallel installation 4 × 210 Ah – 12V each; 420 Ah – 24V in total System voltage 24V Working spotlights Battery isolation relays Frequency 50 Hz (60 Hz on request) Output 1000 kW Rated current IN 109A (at 6.3 kV) Speed 1,500 min-1 (1,800 min-1 at 60 Hz) Starting current 450% of IN (253% of IN optional) Type Squirrel cage induction motor Voltage 6.3 kV ± 10% (other on request) Backhoe - Ground Pressure 32 Backhoe - Operating weight 653660 lb Backhoe - Standard track pads 3.25 ft Face Shovel - Ground pressure 31.7 Face Shovel - Operating weight 648810 lb Face Shovel - Standard track pads 3.25 ft Bucket Payload 34 tons Operating Weight - Backhoe 326 tons Operating Weight - Front Shovel 324 tons Engine Model 2 × Cat® C27 ACERT™ Gross Power - SAE J1995 1530 hp Net Power - SAE J1349 1530 hp Note Electric drive option available (1000 kW) on 6030 AC/6030 AC FS All buckets (FS and BH) are equipped with a wear package consisting of: – Special liner material covering main wear areas inside and outside of bucket – Lip shrouds between teeth Shovel attachment with unique TriPower kinematics ensuring the following main features: – Automatic roll-back limiter to prevent material spillage – Kinematic assistance to hydraulic forces Shovel attachment with unique TriPower kinematics ensuring the following main features: – Horizontal automatic constant-angle bucket guidance – Vertical automatic constant-angle bucket guidance Shovel attachment with unique TriPower kinematics ensuring the following main features: – Constant boom momentum throughout the whole lift arc – Crowd force assistance Type Catwalks with rails at booms Installation Retractable service station installed underneath the engine module and easily accessible from ground. Alternators 2 × 150A Aspiration Turbocharged and charge air-cooled Bore 5.42 in Displacement 1648 in3 Emission Meets U.S. EPA Tier 2 equivalent emission standards Fuel tank capacity 1339 gal Make and model 2 × Cat C27 ACERT Maximum altitude without deration at 15° C (59° F) - above sea-level 1640 ft Number of cylinders (each engine) 12 Stroke 6 in Total rated gross power - SAE J1995 1140 kW 1,800 min-1 (1,530 hp 1,800 min-1) Total rated net power - ISO 3046/1 1140 kW 1,800 min-1 (1,530 hp 1,800 min-1) Total rated net power - SAE J1349 1140 kW 1,800 min-1 (1,530 hp 1,800 min-1) Capacity of grease container 120 gal Bottom Rollers (each side) 7 Components All running surfaces of sprockets, idlers, rollers and pad links, as well as teeth contact areas of sprocket and pad links, are hardened Gradeability of travel drives - approximate 64 % Maximum tractive force 367880 lb Parking Brakes Wet multiple disc brake, spring loaded/hydraulically released Support Rollers (each side) 2 plus a skid plate in between Track Pads (each side) 47 Travel Drives (each side) 1 planetary transmission with 2 two-stage axial piston motors Travel Speed: 1st Stage (maximum) 0.87 mph Travel Speed: 2nd Stage (maximum) 1.68 mph All buckets (FS and BH) are equipped with a wear package consisting of: . – Wing shrouds on side walls – Heel shrouds at bottom edges Board Control System (BCS III) Features: Under roof mounted heating ventilating and air conditioning system Board Control System (BCS III) Features: External sun shields at side and rear windows Board Control System (BCS III) Features: Robust instrument panel including large colored BCS screen with transflective technology Board Control System (BCS III) Features: Board Control System (BCS) electronic monitoring and data logging system for vital signs and service data of engines, hydraulic system and lubrication system Board Control System (BCS III) Features: Machine access via retractable access stairway, stairway angle approximately 45°, hydraulically operated Board Control System (BCS III) Features: Sliding emergency ladder (kick-down type) with ladder cage Board Control System (BCS III) Features: Fault memory with storage of related conditions Components Switch in seat cushion to automatically neutralize the hydraulic controls when operator leaves the seat Internal dimensions of cab - Height 7.05 ft Internal dimensions of cab - Length 7.22 ft Internal dimensions of cab - Width 5.25 ft Operator’s eye level - approximately 21.33 ft Diameter of fans 2 × 1220 mm (2 × 48 in) Oil flow of cooling pumps - AC version 2 × 459 L/min (2 × 121 gal/min) Oil flow of cooling pumps - Diesel version 2 × 467 L/min (2 × 123 gal/min) Hydraulic tank capacity - approximately 660 gal Main pumps 4 × variable swash plate pumps Main pumps - Maximum oil flow - AC version 4 × 543 L/min (4 × 143 gal/min) Main pumps - Maximum oil flow - Diesel version 4 × 552 L/min (4 × 146 gal/min) Maximum pressure, attachment 4495 psi Maximum pressure, swing pumps 5080 psi Maximum pressure, travel 5220 psi Swing pumps 2 × reversible swash plate double pumps Swing pumps - Maximum oil flow - AC version 2 × 426 L/min (2 × 113 gal/min) Swing pumps - Maximum oil flow - Diesel version 2 × 394 L/min (2 × 104 gal/min) Total volume of hydraulic oil - approximately 925 gal Bucket Capacity - Backhoe (heaped 1:1) 22.2 yd3 Bucket Capacity - Front Shovel (heaped 2:1) 21.6 yd3 Maximum swing speed - AC version 5 RPM Maximum swing speed - Diesel version 4.6 RPM Parking Brakes Wet multiple-disc brake, spring-loaded/hydraulically released Swing Drives 2 compact planetary transmissions with axial piston motors Swing Ring Triple-race roller bearing with sealed internal gearing
- TriPower shovel attachment
- Independent oil cooling system
- Spacious walk-through machine house
- 5-circuit hydraulic system
- On-board electronics system: Control and Monitoring Platform (CAMP)
- Board Control System (BCS III)
- Torque control in closed-loop swing circuit
- Automatic central lubrication system
- LED working lights
- Export crating
- Custom paint
- C27 ACERT engines meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim equivalent emission standards
- Oil change interval extension for engine oil up to 1,000 hours
- Hydraulic service crane on superstructure with auxiliary engine
- Round container for a standard 200 L (53 gal) grease barrel (instead of 450 L (119 gal) grease container)
- Cold-weather package
- Cab heating
- Dual (redundancy) HVAC system
- Camera monitoring system
- Windshield guard (FOGS)
- Track pad width 800 mm (2 ft 7 in) or 1200 mm (3 ft 11 in)
- Cover plate under carbody (belly plate)
- Additional optional equipment available on request.
- TriPower shovel attachment